The simulations are designed to be used first in an instructional setting. They are not intended as stand-alone products. When purchased, each simulation is packaged with:
- a complete instructor’s manual
- an MS PowerPoint presentation
- workshop handouts.
The demos below do not, therefore, represent the complete product. For more information, please contact Prof. Hallinger.
- Systems Thinking/Systems Changing US School Download
- Systems Thinking/Systems Changing Business (English) Download
Support Materials for Use with the Systems Thinking Simulation
- Sample PowerPoint handout Download
- Case problem for Systems Thinking Simulation Download
- Activity Handouts Download
Papers on Systems Thinking/Systems Changing
- Hallinger, P., Crandall, D., Ng Foo Seong, D. (2000). Systems thinking/Systems changing: A Computer simulation for learning how to maker schools smarter (pp. 141-162). In K. Leithwood and K.S. Louis (Eds.) Understanding schools as intelligent systems. New York: JAI Press. Download
- Hallinger, P. (1998). Increasing the organizational IQ: Public sector leadership in Southeast Asia. The Learning Organization, 5(4), 176-183. Download